- 2 ½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup walnuts pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together 2½ cups shredded coconut, ½ cup coconut palm sugar, and ¼ teaspoon salt until well incorporated.
- Melt ½ cup coconut oil.
- Stir in ½ cup coconut oil, 1 tablespoon vanilla, and 2 eggs, and work together with your hands.
- Stir in ½ cup chocolate chips and ½ cup walnut pieces.
- Taste and add up to ¼ cup more coconut palm sugar, if needed.
- Take scoops of batter and flatten into circles on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer, and enjoy straight from the freezer.
Guess what we had after dinner last night?
If you said “delicious cookies,” then you’d be right.
In fact, these cookies are so delicious that professional cooks get jealous. I gave some of these cookies away last year at a book signing at Paleo(fx) (the biggest and best Paleo conference on Earth).
This conference has booth after booth of granola, jerky, cookies, brownies… You name it.
Want to know what people said when they tried our cookies?
“Your cookies are by far the best thing I’ve tasted at the whole conference.”
Not too shabby, considering my wife Alyson cooked them up in our RV at the campground. And I can almost guarantee that our cookies had less sugar and more nutritional punch than other “Paleo treats.”
Making incredible cookies doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, we made a video that we’re giving away to celebrating Kurt doing so well by dropping 16 pounds in the first week on My Diet Is Better Than Yours. We’ll show you how to make our (now world-famous) Choconut Cookies in just 8 minutes…
Free Cooking Video: Choconut Cookies Recipe
Like all of our homemade recipes, these tasty treats are packed with real food. Coconut, chocolate, eggs, walnuts, and just a few other simple ingredients is all it takes to make the cookies that took the Paleo world by storm.
It doesn’t get much better than coconut with chocolate! Plus, we add walnuts for a yummy crunch and some brain-boosting omega-3 fats.You can whip up your own batch of healthy #Paleo Choconut Cookies in minutes! #TheWildDiet Click To Tweet
They’re so easy.
Just remember not to go overboard. Even though these are “healthy cookies,” they’re still cookies.
LEARN HOW TO DROP 20 POUNDS IN 40 DAYS WITH REAL FOOD
So if you want to know the secrets to how we make our fat-burning meals taste incredible, check out our cooking series below.
You’ll learn how to make the actual meals that we cook for ourselves every day. They’re down and dirty, quick and easy, and they’ll help you burn fat while enjoying the delicious real food.